"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sympathy Pains






















Okay, so I'm having these bizarre arm pains. It feels like some sort of weird popping thing that's happening except it's not in the joint, it's like, in my bicep or something. I have no idea what's going on. But I have a theory. You ready for this? Okay, I'm fairly certain that my concern over the Red Sox current lack of a closer has actually made me start pitching in my sleep, to get myself in closer shape, should the need arise. And now I have dead arm or some sort of weird repetitive strain injury. This is what it's come to with these Sox, me, preparing to take on the opposition all by myself if they can't get their shit together. And the season hasn't even started yet. This can't be good.

What's especially not good? It feels like a tendon popping every time I try to have full range of motion. You know what that means? I'm gonna have to suture it. (TM Amy).