"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Power of Suggestion

























(Photo from Camden Chat)

Still recovering from the crab and Old Bay coma sustained in Birdland over the weekend but I would be remiss if I didn't point out to you, dear readers, that in light of last week's discussion about possible at bat music for Kevin Youkilis, someone has clearly been paying attention. Aubrey Huff's at bat music is, in fact, "Shoop" by Salt 'N Pepa.

You heard me.

I am pretty sure this can only mean one thing: Kevin Millar has been reading this blog. So let's all take a moment and wave hi to Buckethead, shall we?

HI, EL BENCHO! We miss you!

Have fun in Baltimore. Also? Maybe not so much with the Shooping for Aubrey, no?

Oh, and maybe give Markakis my number? Kthnx.

/retreats into crab coma