"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Friday, May 18, 2007

The Word of the Day is "Hinske"


















(Photo from Boston.com)

Apparently, I'm not the only one with a bit of a crush on Eric Hinske. Tito feels me. Pretty sure Curt does too. I wonder if they saw the same "Red Sox Stories" on Tuesday where Hinske was just so damn earnest and happy about playing baseball and playing in Boston and wow this is awesome and man, these fans love you and how cool is this? Plus, there were numerous pictures of Hinske shirtless which probably doesn't have much of an affect on Tito or Curt's opinion of the lad but, well, it didn't hurt what I think is what I'm saying.

And then there's Jerry Remy who will CLEARLY not be happy until he wins an Emmy. Or perhaps breaks a hip. Dude, I'm pretty sure the air guitar championships are being held in Boston next month. Think we could convince the RemDawg to enter?