"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Monday, May 07, 2007

Give Your Money to Katherine!
















Dear Lovely and Amusing Readers,

I don't usually do this but I am asking for your help for a friend of mine. My lovely friend Katherine is running the Nike Women's Marathon on October 21st, in San Francisco, CA as a member of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team in Training. Despite the fact that she is clearly a crazy person for running a gajillion miles, I really admire her drive and dedication to this cause. But she needs help. Katherine needs to raise a minimum of $4,000. So that's where you come in. The link to donate is below and I'll add it to my sidebar as well. Help her out, it's a great cause. I'm sure Jon Lester would agree. Also, if you needed another reason to support her, Katherine's marrying a Yankee fan, and though we like the fellow a great deal, that can't be easy for her. Hee.

So give her a hand, and some money. Because Katherine=good and Leukemia=bad. See? Easy math.


Thanks, guys. I appreciate whatever you can do.

~Kristen