"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Gonna Fly Now!






















Happy 4th, y'all. In honor of our nation's birthday, Spike TV has decided to show a Rocky marathon. SWEET. Dudes, Rocky is so my favorite movie. Seriously.

'Course, I'm headed out of town today for a barbecue so I won't be around to watch it. But I'm considering leaving the TV on so my cat, Rocky Dave Roberts Markakat, can fully learn the origins of his badass name. I expect to come home to find him running laps and doing one-pawed pushups and sneering at the neighbor's cat (who I'm totally sure is named "Apollo.")

As for the rest of you, have a great fourth, enjoy the memories of Matsuzaka's badassery and try not to light yourself on fire with any sparklers. Trust me, that stings.