"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Monday, February 05, 2007

This is what it sounds like when doves cry
















Dude, did you catch that Prince concert last night? That dude is unreal. Any 5 foot 2 inch munchkin who can strut around a soaking wet stage shaped to look like a symbol he created for himself in 4-inch platform heels, play a guitar like it owes him money, and sport an Aunt Jemima 'do-rag and waterproof eyeliner can ONLY be described as badass. I mean really, Prince is the man. I'd watch that guy all night.

Far as I'm concerned, give that dude the MVP. You know, assuming they'd had a Super Bowl this year. Two bad, that's two consecutive years without a Super Bowl. It used to be so much fun too.

Now, to avoid all forms of sports media until pitchers and catchers report to spring training...

In lieu of that, please acquaint yourself with a gentleman known as Fitzy. He was brought to my attention by Amy and I don't know him personally yet, but that clearly needs to happen if I am to continue leading a full life. This, people, is why I love Boston.



Go Sox!

ETA: Fitzy at Townie News has been added to my sidebar in the links list. You'd really be doing yourself a disservice not to check it out, um, always.