"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Monday, January 08, 2007

World's Best Babysitter


























In the interest of fairness, I think I should share a bit more of the madness that occurred on Sunday during the game. Reading the previous entry, it appears I was rational and in control of my senses at all times. This is simply not true. I was reading over the emails sent between Amy and I during the game and I have come to the conclusion that we should probably be trapped, tagged, caged and studied by scientists. So herewith, a discussion.

Me: Sometimes Kevin Faulk likes to pretend he's a receiver and when it results in a touchdown, I think we should encourage this.

Amy: He is sort of like an international man of mystery, assuming identities.

Me: Mr. Versatility. Although he has to share that title with Troy Brown.

Amy: They are probably BFFs.

Me: Much the way Corey has taken a shine to the young buck, Lomo.

Amy: Does Corey Dillon have babies? Because there is no way that Lomo is not his babysitter.

Me: He does. According to Patriots.com Killa and his wife have a daughter named "Cameron." I want to say she's like five.

Amy: She is BFFs with Lomo and braids his dreads. Fact.

Me: And the reason he had to cut them is because she accidentally got bubble gum in them. But it ain't no thang.

Amy: He probably let her cut one just for fun because little kids love cutting hair. And he did that because she can't cut her own, or Killa's gonna have words with Lomo.

Me: Lomo is the best babysitter ever.

Also, at one point, it appears I declared, "We are going to die in this place watching this football game. Bears are going to eat us." For the life of me, I cannot tell you what I meant by this. But there you have it.