"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Stop...HAMMERTIME!





























(Photo from Yahoo! Sports)


Um, apparently we won the football game? CRAZY.

I woke up this morning with a stomach bug and had already spent most of the day throwing up BEFORE the game even started. So imagine how I was about halfway through.

This team is going to kill me. And if they don't, the Red Sox surely will.

It's like everyone said, don't bet against Tom Brady and Bill Belichick. You just...don't.

Certainly took everything they had though, didn't it?

I don't even want to think about next week's apocalyptic fucking football game (TM Beth) yet. I think I'll just bask in the glow of this one for a day or so.

I'll have more tomorrow, kids. But I gotta get the stomach under control.

::high fives Pats fans::

Way to go, boys. Way to go.