"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Ick

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I feel a bit like this right now. Let's put it this way, if I were playing for the Patriots, I'd be held out of the game with "flu-like symptoms."

This would be the day where I have a launch meeting and a departmental status meeting to attend, wouldn't it?

But I shall soldier on. I have a Sox game to attend tonight and short of needing a major organ transplanted, I am going to that game. The boys need me. Except for Manny, apparently, who seemed to find his bat all on his own.

More tales from my sportstastic week will be forthcoming, I promise. Pressing questions will be dealt with such as: "How can a score of 59-41 be considered low scoring?" and "Did Amy really add margarita mix to the tequila or did she just wave the bottle over the glass?" In the meantime, I shall concentrate on keeping my head from exploding all over my keyboard and popping Sudafed to fight off this cold that would stop a charging Rhino dead in its tracks.