"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Thursday, March 24, 2005

So That's What They Talk About

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Clearly Manny and Ellis have been reading The Dugout. So should you.

Thanks to Sam for the link. I also credit her with the many nights I have spent up way past my bedtime, reading these things and laughing uproariously, no doubt scaring the life out of my roommate.

A sampling:

Entitled "David Wells is a shitface"


AllsWellThatEndsWells: If Fenway Park is ever being demolished let me be the one to push the button.

AllsWellThatEndsWells: It's a bad place.

TheoElDio: $18 mill 2 years

AllsWellThatEndsWells: Okey doke.

AllsWellThatEndsWells:Just so you know I pitch perfect games when I'm hammered lol


Or, "Pee Wee's Very Special Thanksgiving:"

PWReese1: This is the worst Thanksgiving ever! My family lives out of state, my friends are all busy doing their own thing, and I have been dead for five years.

PWReese1: I wish I could have a happy holiday just like everyone else!

long_live_giambi: Wish? Did somebody say wish?

PWReese1: Giambi! Oh Giambi, I wish I could have the bestest Thanksgiving holiday ever!

long_live_giambi: All right, Pee Wee. Repeat after me, in Giambese. Mekka Lekka Hi-Mekka Hiney Ho!

CowboyCurtS: YEEEEHAWWWWW

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST THANKSGIVING EVER! OW HOLE IN MY FOOT

And just think, on the site, these come with accompanying mug shots.

It is the greatest thing ever.

Seriously, read. You will be a better person for it. But I advise you to clear away all liquids and perhaps cover your keyboard in plastic.