"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Talk Amongst Yourselves

Look, I don't have anything to say about the MVP race. I don't read whatever the hell the papers are trying to tell me because I'd prefer to make up my own mind. Also? I can't stand that smug bastard who plays shortstop for the Yankees so I'd just rather not talk about it.

Baseball has been rather uninspiring of late so owing to that and some real life obligations/vision quests (heh), updates may be a bit sporadic for a short time. But rest assured, I'm not dead. And I've only been arrested if you find yourself getting a phone call asking for money for bail as part of the phone tree I've put in place.

Talk amongst yourselves.