"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Thursday, July 27, 2006

For Those About to Rock

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rock. On.

Okay, I'll level with you. I'm thrilled there's no game tonight because that means I won't miss anything while rockin' out at the Bon Jovi concert at Gillette Stadium.

Go ahead, mock at will. But you KNOW deep down you're jealous. You KNOW it.

Amy and I have shirts and everything. I fully expect to meet my first ex-husband there.

What I'm wondering is, exactly how certain are we that Doug Mirabelli will make a cameo appearance? 65%? 80%? 92%? I'm just sayin', if Dougie hasn't rocked the hell out to "Livin' On a Prayer" or "Wanted Dead or Alive" while speeding down the highway in his beat up, red, Ford F-250, then everything I know about life is wrong.

I'm also calling an appearance by Bill Belichick as we know that he and Jon Bon are BFFs. (Weirdest. Pairing. Ever.)

I will bring back all Sox and Pats-related details.

As for the Sox. Sack up, boys. Objects in the rearview mirror are closer than they appear.