"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Nails

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Video Game Matt Clement looks at the Orioles and stoically says, "I care not if you are the most fearsome lineup in the league. I will give you nothing. I am BALLS OF STEEL Clement!"

And indeed, he was. Eight shutout innings from Matty. And a solid ninth (with a small oopsie to the tune of a Javy Lopez 1-out double) from Keith Foulke.

Matty continues his TekLove and Foulkie showed some positive signs. You know what? Let's let Terry say it.

"I don't think it's confidence. He's going to be fine. He's got some big...guts."

Guts. There you have it. So if Arroyo is Saturn Balls (per Curt Schilling), does that make Matty Jupiter Nuts? I'm just trying to get the astronomy right.

Nice work, boys. Very nice work. Red Sox Nation is pleased.