"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Attention must be paid

















(Photo from Boston.com)

Okay so, sometimes you just need to, you know, not be where you are for a few days. So you up and head to New York over Columbus Day weekend. And when you come back, the Sox are in a 2-1 hole in the ALCS and the Patriots went all Pop Warner and forgot how to play professional football. So evidently I was wrong when I assumed that they'd be fine without me and they'd remember how to play like big boys and take care of the matter at hand.

So FINE. I am back! I am paying attention. Now, can we please stop sucking? Please? I promise I won't go anywhere for a while. My god, gentlemen, get it together.