"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Thursday, August 23, 2007

No Runs For You!





























(Photo from Yahoo! Sports)


Dear Daisuke,

Sucks, doesn't it?

Yours,
Tim Wakefield

I mean seriously, what did he do to the rest of his team to make them not want to score runs against the Devil Rays? Not even Devil Ray bullpen, the very worstest bullpen in all of sports? Not even them?

Wait, I know, this is totally an initiation process isn't it? This is what they do to the new guy, to make sure he can hack it here. That has to be it. I'd hate to think our offense, meager though it's been sometimes, is really capable of being stymied by the mighty Devil Rays. I expect an email from my grandmother giving me shit any second now.

In other news, wow, the Orioles suck at football. Ouch. The Rick called last night to make sure that Greta was among friends and did she need any horse tranquilizers. According to her, "It's just black comedy now." Wow, I should hope so.