"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Battle Royale

Image hosting by Photobucket
Trot Nixon, evidently.

You all know what I try to do here. I try to write about our local teams in a personal, rather unprofessional manner. And I try to find humor in it whenever I can. But the thing with these Red Sox is, every time I think I've come up with something good, they've gone and outdone me.

And so, I present, The Great Red Sox Cookie-Off.

Please, do yourself a favor and watch it. Pay particular attention to the Oscar worthy performance of Gabe "It's Not a Brownie!" Kapler and the Cookie-Monster stylings of Trot Nixon who, it seems evident, is "clearly hacking people apart with chainsaws in the deepest reaches of the underground batting cages" (TM Beth). And don't miss Bronson "Someday I'll be a REAL musician!" Arroyo's heartfelt rendition of "C is for Cookie."

I promise you, watch this video and lead a better life.