"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Sunday, September 11, 2005

"This is a...this is a fuck!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(Exactly)

I'm pretty much incoherent with anger right now.

I'm trying to figure out exactly how much pounding my medium density partical board IKEA coffee table can take.

That did not just happen. It does not count. Because, you can't win if you don't play by the rules, and the inclusion of Giambi anywhere near a playing surface is pretty much the definition of "not playing by the rules." I would attempt to verbalize it right now but I am afraid there are not enough synomyns for the words "fuck," "cheater," "kicked in the gut" and "homicidal." So I won't. You all understand anyway.

*goes off to destroy coffee table, consume entire pan of taco dip, drink deeply of Oktoberfest and pillage a small Macedonian village*