(not my actual kitchen but a reasonable facsimile)
I wasn't going to post again today but after Beth read the following email I sent regarding Saturday's party and threatened, "if you don't post this, i will fucking kill you. that is hysterical," I've decided I fear for my life. Beth is not one to make empty threats.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions relating to Saturday evening's throw-down:
- Yes, my roommate is single.
- No, that wineglass was not a family heirloom.
- No, my bedsheets are not satin.
- Yes, you were dancing, Steve. And quite enthusiastically from what I hear.
- Yes, my coffee table managed to sustain further damage.
- No, it was not related to any kind of anatomically shaped cake.
- No, there is no more sangria.
- Yes, there is some Advil.
- No, no one sullied my couch. They all made it to the bathroom.
- Yes, there are two Amys. With and without nuts.
- Yes, you're all insane.
- Yes, we talked about you all at breakfast on Sunday. And we made up stories too. How could you, Sam?
- Yes, there will be more parties.
Thanks to all of you guys for coming out on Saturday - and for those of you I saw Friday night as well. You're all of a good sort. But it's bibs and sippy cups for you lot next time.