"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Mommy! Make it stop!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(with giant thanks to Jere)

I don't want to talk about it. I'm running out of witty things to say and have come dangerously close to tearing my hair out, strand by strand for maximum pain. I shudder to think that Colleen's baptism by fire is nearing completion and she's chosen Manny as her Red Sox love muffin.

But as for the games...I don't want to talk about it.

I'll be back in fighting form tomorrow but I'm off to IKEA today to pick up some fabulous, pre-fab, Swedish particle board furniture.

So, in my absence, topics for your consideration:

Keith Foulke? Robot built by Steinbrenner to cause anguish and fear?

Beach volleyball? Designed to get sand in unsightly places?

And finally, Jason Varitek, starting All-Star catcher? You're DAAAAAMN right!

*Huge thanks to Jere for that pic, proving once again that Dougie, while a stud who hits bombs, is also a bit of a weenie man with his rolly bag.