"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Back Where He Belongs

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You all know about this already, but I'd be remiss if I didn't post something about it. So, without further ado, Basegirl announces that Troy Brown is returning to the Patriots! And here I am, reporting it to you only two weeks after the rest of the world. Cutting edge, I am.

Anyhow, as I've freaked about the potential loss of my main man Troy in the past, I thought it quite important to let you all know that this recent signing (one year, $1 million, reportedly which represents quite a pay cut/hometown discount) has done wonders for my football-starved psyche. Especially with the way the Red Sox are currently playing *ahem,* Patriots season looks awfully shiny and fun from over here.

Welcome back, Troy! You belong here!