"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Mint

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(Baby Tek!)

So that up there? That's my Christmas present from Marianne. A MINT CONDITION, 1992 JASON VARITEK ROOKIE CARD!

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to our waiter and the rest of the patrons at The Publick House last night as I'm fairly certain that my shriek of glee may have left them all with permanent hearing loss.

Also to Marianne who I hugged so hard, I might have cracked a rib or two.

Baby Tek now lives happily next to the Official 2004 World Series baseball autographed by Jason Varitek that my parents got me for my birthday.

/is a 12-year-old boy.

What can I say? I have great friends.