"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Monday, February 07, 2005

Dy-NASTY!

Hosted by Photobucket.com

(picture from Boston.com)

"We got a saying around here; we don't lose hat and T-shirt games." - Tedy Bruschi

...and one more makes three.

This never gets old. What a game!

Congratulations to the Eagles for putting up a hell of a fight. All Philly fans should be very proud of your team. I know I haven't been his biggest fan but T.O.'s contribution was impressive.

Congratulations Deion, Tedy Bear, Big Willie, Tommy, Rodney, Belichick and the entire team. Congratulations Patriot Nation.

More tomorrow when I finally manage to get some sleep after tearing myself away from SportsCenter. Odds that I sleep in my Tom Brady jersey?

Thank you, boys. Thank you!