"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Shameless Self-Promotion























If any of y'all are up between 5:35 and 6:35 am tomorrow morning, (like, say, you have a cat who loves nothing better than to play "Feet Undercover: Sneak Attack" at 5am), you can flip to the Boston CBS affiliate, WBZ (channel 4 for me but check your listings), and catch yours truly in an interview filmed Tuesday morning.

WBZ sent reporter David Robichaud to my house with a cameraman (really glad I cleaned) and filmed an interview with me about this here blog, my writing, the Boston sports scene, being a female sports nut, my take on the playoffs, and the explanation behind my cat's name.

Said cat, Rocky Dave Roberts Markakat, looks to get plenty of screen time as well (attention hog.) No word yet on whether or not they plan to air the part where I requested that Jacoby Ellsbury be given my phone number.

I'm told there will be links online as well and I'll post them here as soon as I can. So...thanks, you guys. I write this thing because you all keep reading it. And this is great exposure for me. A Jonathan Papelbon Pantsless Salute to all of you.