"Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned but heaven hath no sweetness like a sports fan vindicated." - Samcat

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Kristen vs. the Glass

Hosted by Photobucket.com
(Keith "Hot Lips" Foulke looks much the way I feel)

So apparently Kristen's hand + sudsy water + drinking glass = pain, suffering and bloodshed. At present, my right hand looks as though I've lost a fight with a particularly feisty lawnmower and the blood-soaked towels on my bedroom floor may lead the landlord to believe that someone has met an especially gruesome death. As such, posting something of substance today may be difficult. But I shall try my darndest. In the meantime, should you want to read more about the Great New England Road Trip of Aught Five, check out Amy's hilarious synopsis. Seriously, this shit makes me laugh and I was there.

Road Trip!
Road Trip: Friday
"What Are You Doing In Portland?"
Negotiable American Currency
The Happiest Place on Earth
IKEA Related Dialogue

Also, Chris Webber to the Sixers, Randy Moss to the Raiders (how apt) and the release of Earthwind Moreland. Discuss. And read some of those fantastic blogs over there to your right. No, over there. Yeah, read 'em. I shall try to be back in fighting form soon.